This item has been shown 1079 times.
I am selling my 1994 300ZX NA Garage Kept with a bunch of extras!
I have owned this car for about two years and bought it from a retired
gentlemen which owned it for 19+ years. Car was stock and needed some
fresh upgrades/parts in order for it to come back to its former glory.
Over the course of those two years I have done these upgrades and have
drove it as a weekend car.
--Only put about 5K miles since purchase in those two years of ownership--
Comes with:*Car Manual*Stock Intake Housing*Tan T-Top Visors + Leather covers*Tan Trunk cover bar*Original Key, Spare, and valet, keyless entry remote, etc.*Remote for Stereo*Spare Tire + Jackstand and bar + Tire Inflator Tube*Other stock item(s) which I will contact if I find more!
CAR SERVICES / UPGRADES:
- 120k full service with ALL OEM Timing belt, pulleys, oil seals, hoses,
accessory belts, spark plugs, water pump, thermostat, etc. VERY
IMPORTANT FOR THESE CARS & easily over $1,750 in parts/labor
- Replaced stock filter system, new pop filter intake installed
- Full Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil Change & Filter OEM - (Couple of days ago!)
- New Brembo Rotors and Brakes + fluid flush + calipers painted (~6 months back)
- LED Fog lights + license plate lights
- Original Car paint restored to the best it can be via sanding/polishing (still has normal chips/wear from age)
- Rust on the rear panels fixed with bondo and OEM paint (Was around 4-5 inch area, looked way worse before!)
- Sebring Exhaust (Loud!, old ones had holes/leaks)
- Tokico Struts + TEIN Lowering springs installed (~3 months back, OEM ones were dead!)
- Sony single DIN radio installed (right after purchasing the car)
- Fairly new rear tires
- Replaced OEM fuel pump with Walbro pump (~1 year back, old one was making noises)
- Last emissions inspection passed (No longer required for this car)
- Knock sensor replacement and relocation + throttle response fix +
electrical work done by local 300ZX specialist (~8 months back)
- Front driver seat is in pretty bad shape (I have one spare from another Z
in great condition but will have to purchase them separately for $300 if you purchase the car)
- Slight pull getting out of first gear (usually happens when foot isn't on the gas too much or if its cold, not too noticeable)
- Car needs battery trickle charger if you do not drive it often (Since it
was garage kept I was doing this to maintain the battery, these cars need to be driven!)
- Radio Antenna power has been disconnected since purchase of the car because of the motor not working-
Car had bondo and sanding on both rear wells where the car is known to
rust. It has been painted but it can still be seen that it is
"repaired", very hard to tell unless you look closer at it. (CHECK NEAR
LAST FEW PHOTOS)- Third brake light was fading so I plasti-dipped it. It also cracked (SEE NEAR LAST FEW PHOTOS)
MOSTLY COSMETIC AND CAN BE FIXED!
PARTS FOR SALE:
4 MB Battle Rims with tires, less than 1K miles driven (see last photo) - $1,000
Front driver seat tan for 300ZX 90-96 - $350
Passenger Seat tan - $300
2+2 tan bucket seats rear - $150
Car is sold AS-IS, no warranties/guarantees! I am ready and willing to
discuss ALL aspects of the car with full disclosure as I have nothing to
hide and willing to work with someone that is purchasing it to continue
the 300ZX journey. I do have certain OEM parts from the car that I may
have taken out which will all be included in the sale (and will contact
if more are found).
Please message me with any questions and add phone number so I can contact you ASAP! CONTACT 571 Five72 Nine81One