This item has been shown 2587 times.
Up for sale is my 1989 Toyota Celsior Type B. The Odometer is sitting at 149km which is roughly 92,000 miles.- Wald lip kit. This kit is super rare to find complete.
- Wald Duchatelet wheels(3 piece non welded) 19x8 F and 19x9 R.
- JIC magic coil overs.
- Timing belt was replaced at 90,000km (Per timing cover sticker) all this was done in Japan.
All I have done under my ownership were new aftermarket front upper control arms, new Denso US spec(Ls400) radiator, Reman A/C compressor with r134 conversion, and a Kenwood double din head unit (Still has factory speakers). The car is Almost 30 years old and it obviously has wear and tear. Drive it as is or build it to your taste.
- Climate control LCD is blacked out (the service for this and repair is sold through an eBay store).- It does have some scratches here and there but theres no faded paint or peeling clear coat.
- One front corner light has a crack and left rear tail light has one also.
- Wheels will need refinishing. Please note pictures. Wheel re barrel and re lip are offered by many companies here in the US.
- Front lip has rocks chips and a crack(lip is fiberglass).
- The rear glass was chipped by the tint shop (same as US Spec LS400).
- At some point battery acid leaked and stripped the paint under battery tray. I have cleaned the area and sprayed the bare metal to prevent rust.
That's basically it. Any other questions or pictures please few free to message me.
Car is sold as is.
Thank you for looking.